The Fluvanna County Chamber announces
2013 annual event dates:
BBQ, BANDS & BREWS - Saturday, June 22
3rd Annual Wine Festival - Saturday, September 28
Click here to find applications
to vend at either event or to be part of the BBQ competition.
For the Wine Festival, winery participation is "by invitation."
If you don't receive an invitation in February but would like to be considered,
call George Cushnie (Owner of Chamber Member Thistle Gate Vineyard) at 434-286-7781.
Closer to the event date, each event will have its own website with more details
check-out the BBQ website now!
The wine festival website will be up and running later.
* * * * * * * * * * *
The 2013/2014 Fluvanna County Guides have arrived!!
You can find the guides at boxes around the
county and at the Chamber Office.
If you've been thinking about joining
the Fluvanna County Chamber for the first time
(or if you haven't been a member for a couple years),
we invite you to:
1- LEARN MORE... visit the "Why Join?" page
2- APPLY... the New Member Application is here
If you're interested in becoming a Premier Investor,
you may choose to provide additional support to:
1- the business of the Chamber (Premier Status)
2- Chamber Events (Event Sponsorship)
Current members received Membership Renewal packets in the mail in September.
If you don’t have the packet, contact the Chamber Office for a copy.
To renew online:
- Log-in to access your membership record. If you don’t know your password, contact the Chamber and request the password be re-set.
- Review the information contained in the record and make any updates needed.
- Pay via PayPal.
To renew via mail:
- Review what’s already in your record online or on the print-out of it that was included in the Renewal Packet mailed in September to see if any updates are needed. Any changes can be made online, handwritten on the print-out, or you can “start over” with the blank Membership Information page included in the packet.
- Make any adjustments to the invoice to reflect your listing for 2013.
- Send a check for the total due.
Questions? Call or visit Tiffany at the Chamber Office.